The Aspen Industries Elite Gemini See-Thru Natural Gas Burner w/ Split Oak Logs is an impeccable accent to your living space! From its all-steel construction to its stylish brown hue, this natural gas burner gives you the feel of a real wood fire without breaking the bank on energy costs. Choose from four different sizes to fit your corner and see-through fireplaces: 18 inches, 21 inches, 24 inches, and our largest size – 30 inches!
Realistic flames are provided with no hassle thanks to our diverters and baffles that disperse the gas evenly. Plus, our sandless burn means less maintenance for you. With an installation kit included, plus options for a remote control and electronic ignition as well as modulating valve for hi-low flame adjustment – we have all the features you could ever want in one package! And of course, for that perfect finish each burner comes with a black finish electrostatically applied to the beautiful grate and burner – making it a spectacle of sophistication in any room.
So why wait? Get the comfort of a wood fireplace while saving on energy costs with Aspen Industries Elite Gemini See-Thru Natural Gas Burner w/ Split Oak Logs – It's like having your cake and eating it too!
• Color: Brown
• Size: 18 Inches, 21 Inches, 24 Inches, 30 Inches
• Dimensions: 18" W x 10" H x 14" D (ELG-18), 21" W x 10" H x 14" D (ELG-21), 24" W x 10" H x 14" D (ELG-24), 30" W x 10" H x 14" D (ELG-30)
• All-steel construction
• Installation kit included
• Sandless burn for less burner maintenance
• Great for use in corner and see-through fireplaces
• Diverters and baffles disperse gas for realistic flame
• Remote control and electronic ignition options available
• Black finish electrostatically applied to grate and burner
• Modulating valve options allow hi-low flame adjustment
• Two outside burners, two ember burners, and single center burner
• Maximum BTU Output: 55,000 (ELG-18), 60,000 (ELG-21), 80,000 (ELG-24), 88,000 (ELG-30)
• Min/Max Natural Gas Inlet Pressure: 5" / 10" WC
• Certification: RADCO
• Vent Type: Vented
• Material: Refractory ceramic
• Minimum Firebox Dimensions: 25" W x 17" H x 14" D (ELG-18), 27" W x 17" H x 14" D (ELG-21), 33" W x 17" H x 14" D (ELG-24), 40" W x 17" H x 14" D (ELG-30)
• Valve Type: Manual (ELG-18-CSO/ELG-21-CSO/ELG-24-CSO/ELG-30-CSO, ELG-18-CSO-S/ELG-21-CSO-S/ELG-24-CSO-S/ELG-30-CSO-S), Millivolt (ELG-18-CSO-MMV/ELG-21-CSO-MMV/ELG-24-CSO-MMV/ELG-30-CSO-MMV, ELG-18-CSO-MR/ELG-21-CSO-MR/ELG-24-CSO-MR/ELG-30-CSO-MR, ELG-18-CSO-MMV-HHR/ELG-21-CSO-MMV-HHR/ELG-24-CSO-MMV-HHR/ELG-30-CSO-MMV-HHR), IPI (ELG-18-CSO-MMV-EIR/ELG-21-CSO-MMV-EIR/ELG-24-CSO-MMV-EIR/ELG-30-CSO-MMV-EIR)
Master Flame Gas Log Sets Brochure
Aspen Industries Inc. warranties its fire pit safety screen and fire pit grates against breakage for 12 months from the date of delivery of the product. The warranty only applies to the original owner and does not apply if the breakage is caused by mishandling or abuse.
The warranty does not cover paint as weathering and discoloration may occur depending on the materials burned.
If you have any questions about your Aspen Industries Warranty please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• If your purchase is damaged or defective it can be returned for a replacement or refund
• There are no buyer’s remorse returns for Aspen Industries products
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 days
• Your refund will be applied as a credit in your account
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
• Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
• Your order will ship in 10-14 business days from receipt of order
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
• Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
• If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
• If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
• Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
• If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
• If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
• Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.