Enhance the style and atmosphere in your home or business with a piece of modern luxury. The Simplifire Scion Clean Face Linear Electric Fireplace introduces the perfect combination of beauty and practicality. From contemporary to traditional, this fireplace offers an array of media options to add classic charm to any room. Enjoy an immaculate clean face design that eliminates distractions and allows for finishing materials to be placed right up to the edge, offering a professional appearance.
An integrated heater offers enhanced comfort that can be adjusted independently for year-round use. And with our 14 LED ember bed lighting themes with various flame color options, you can customize the look and feel of your unit for a truly unique experience. With this fire, charm is only a button away!
• UL approved for use in indoor or protected outdoor spaces like covered poraches, patios and three season rooms
• Flame color options and 14 LED ember bed lighting themes allow for a wide range of color options
• Includes integrated heater for added ambiance and warmth; Unit can be operated with or without heat
• Allows finishing materials to be placed right up to the edge of the unit
• Includes multifunction remote control
|Size||43 Inch / 55 Inch / 78 Inch|
|Face Style||Clean Face|
|Made in USA||No|
SimpliFire provides a warranty for defective materials and workmanship, with a maximum amount recoverable limited to the purchase price of the product and subject to conditions, exclusions, and limitations.
Warranty coverage for SimpliFire products begins on the date of purchase, first occupancy of the dwelling, or 24 months after shipment from HHT, whichever occurs earlier.
This warranty only covers SimpliFire fireplaces that are purchased through a SimpliFire authorized dealer or distributor.
• Normal changes in surface finishes of the appliance are not covered by warranty.
• Damage to printed, plated, or enameled surfaces due to fingerprints, accidents, misuse and other external sources are not covered under the warranty.
• Wear-and-tear related parts such as paint, batteries and discolored glass are covered for a specific period.
• Warranties do not cover damages from improper installation/operation, usage of unauthorized components, modifications and power supply interruptions/fluctuations.
• The SimpliFire fireplace's capability to heat the desired space is excluded from the coverage of this warranty.
This warranty is void if:
• Fireplace is subjected to atmospheres contaminated with chlorine, fluorine or other damaging chemicals.
• Fireplace operation can take place in damp or condensing environments, such as outdoors, porches and laundry rooms.
• Potential for damage to fireplace or components due to water or weather exposure.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
• Owner's exclusive remedy is limited to replacement, repair, or refund, as specified by SimpliFire.
• SimpliFire is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in the appliance.
• Additional rights may vary from state to state.
• Except as provided by law, SimpliFire makes no other express warranties beyond that stated here.
• Implied warranty is limited to duration of expressed warranty given above.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
• You can return your order for a refund or exchange
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
• Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
• All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
• Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
• If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
• If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
• Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
• If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
• If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
• Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.