Experience the ultimate in BBQ flavor and performance with The Good-One Marshall Gen III 38-Inch Freestanding Charcoal Smoker. This smoker is perfectly constructed for tailgating, BBQ competitions, or even light commercial use. With its twist-style air intakes render a high level of control over smoke and heat distribution. And its handy firebox allows option to do a direct grilling simultaneously while smoking.
It features a separate smoking chamber, an internal damper running the entire length of the grill; distributing heat and smoke evenly from the firebox into the upper chamber. It also comes standard with 4 slide-out cooking racks, offering 2849 square inches of cooking surface for all your favorite smoked dishes. And you have complete control with its 3in Tel-Tru Front Mounted thermometer.
The Marshall smoker will give you years of enjoyment on the competition circuit, at the game, or just simply at home in your backyard. Constructed out of quality materials designed to last no matter where you go, it's easy to see why The Good-One Marshall Gen III 38 Inch Freestanding Charcoal Smoker is rapidly becoming a must have item!
• Competition grade smoker offers an astounding 2,849 square inches of cooking area
• Capable of both low and slow smoking and high temp grilling
• Internal damper allows control of how much smoke enters the chamber
• Twist-style air intakes provide simple and precise internal temperature control
• Smoking chamber above and behind the firebox prevents hotspots
|Smoker And Grill||Yes|
|Number Of Racks||4|
Powder Coated Steel
|Max Food Capacity||144 Lbs|
|Cooking Grate Material||
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||16 X 29 1/2"|
|Main Grilling Area||
471 Sq. Inches
|Secondary Grilling Area||
2378 Sq. Inches
|Total Grilling Area||
2849 Sq. Inches
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
|Made In USA||Yes|
Some Assembly Required
Large (34 - 42")
• Good-One Manufacturing provides a limited warranty to the original purchaser of The GoodOne Smoker/Grill, covering defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase.
• Proof of purchase is required for any warranty claims.
• Good-One Manufacturing offers a Limited Warranty that covers the repair or replacement of parts, including labor, which prove defective under normal use and service.
• Good-One Manufacturing will not be responsible for any shipping charges without prior approval from a Good-One Manufacturing employee.
• The warranty does not cover any failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration misapplication etc.
• Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals is also excluded from coverage by this Limited Warranty.
• Good-One Manufacturing is not liable for any special or consequential damages arising out of the sale/use/removal/return/replacement of its equipment and no such representations are binding on them either.
|Fire Box Burn out||10 Years|
|Ash Pan||2 years|
|Smoking Grates||2 years|
|Charcoal Grates||2 years|
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.