Introducing the Zip Water Celsius All-In-One HydroTap Boiling Chilled Sparkling Drinking Faucet! This revolutionary faucet is the perfect addition to your kitchen, providing clean and great tasting boiling, chilled, and sparkling drinking water. With the newest technology you can now make hot drinks with ease or quench your thirst with cool water tangy with carbonation!
This isn't any ordinary tap. Special measures are taken to ensure that everything that comes out of it is clean and healthy. Water is first filtered through a 0.2 micron cartridge before reaching your cup or mug. You can also be sure that it's safe as well – push a button to activate the safety lock before boiling water is dispensed each time. And don't worry, once activated, you'll have access to boiling and cold water simultaneously due to its standard hot and cold function! Plus all this comes with an easy installation requiring only a hot and cold water supply connection making the process smoother than ever.
Say goodbye to complicated boiling kettles and lukewarm box waters! Enjoy clear clean drinking water without having to lift a finger with the Zip Water Celsius All-In-One HydroTap Boiling Chilled Sparkling Drinking Faucet!
• For use with BCS underbench unit only
• Boiled, chilled and sparkling water are all filtered through a 0.2 micron cartridge
• Standard Hot and Cold Function
• Requires hot and cold water supply for installation
• Boiling water is only dispensed after safety lock is activated
• Installation: Over sink
• Style: HydroTap Celsius AIO - includes child safety lock + hot and cold mixer
• Flow Rate Max: 1.8 GPM
• Sparkling Water Flow Rate: 0.36 GPM
Celsius-BCS Specification Sheet
• Culligan International Company, d/b/a Zip Water (“Zip”) warrants to the original purchaser that the Zip Product is free of defects in material and workmanship.
• This Limited Warranty covers parts and labor for products installed in the USA or Canada.
• To request warranty service, verification of purchase date from an Authorized Zip Dealer as well as installation by an authorized technician or approved provider is required.
• The One (1) Year Limited Warranty guarantees repair or replacement within 15 months from date of purchase or 12 months from installation at no cost to customer if product was used according to instructions supplied and serviced only by authorized technicians; customers can opt for extended Two (2) Year Limited Warranty with registration but same conditions apply.
What Is Not Covered by This Limited Warranty?
• Not covered under this warranty are damage resulting from repairs not performed by authorized personnel, ordinary wear & tear, consumable items such as water filter cartridges & CO2 cylinders , Extended Warranties sold separately by third parties , freight charges when sending a product for repair & built-in applications not accessible to service technician .
If you have any questions about your Zip Water Warranty please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.