Are you looking for an attractive and efficient way to store your favorite wines and beverages? Look no further than the Allavino 18 Bottle/66 Can Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler!
This innovative wine cooler is designed with the convenience of digital temperature control panels, Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology, and energy efficient compressors to keep both zones at the perfect temperature for any kind of wine or beverage.
With FlexCount shelving design, you can store a variety of bottles and cans with ultimate flexibility. Enjoy easy access to your collection with gliding shelves. Not only will this wine cooler help maintain perfect temperatures and ensure your drinks stay chilled, but its stylish design will also bring a touch of sophistication to any living space.
Impress friends and family with your sophisticated wine collection – trust in Allavino’s 18 Bottle/66 Can Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler!
Wine Protection Technology:
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door
Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles included so you can attach the handle that best suits your needs
All black interior:
All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
Cool Blue Lighting:
Cool blue LED lights beautifully illuminate the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
Roller-glide shelving extends effortlessly, minimizing agitation to your wine
- Internal fans circulate air throughout the cabinet for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Independently controlled wine and beverage zones.
- Operating Temperature Range: High 30's to mid-60's
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Size: 32 3/4"H w/hinge x 23-1/2"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
- Height 32.75"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 23"D (25" w/ handle)
- Unit Weight 140 lbs.
- Shipping Weight 152 lbs
- Built-In Capable: Yes
- Security Lock: Yes
- Multiple / Dual Zone: Yes
- Beverage Center: No
- Cabinet Color / Material: Black Metal
- ADA Compliant: No
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Wine Bottle Count: Up to 18 Bottles
- 12-oz. Can Capacity: Up to 66
- Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
- Digital: Yes
- Type: Compressor
- Defrost System: Auto
- Front Ventilation: Yes
- Type: Glide-Out
- Number of shelves: 9
- Material: Metal with Stainless Fronts
- Removable: Yes
- Adjustable: No
- Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies): Yes
- Bottles per Shelf: Varies
- Color: Black
- Compartments: 2
- Lighting: Led
- Type: Glass
- Number of Doors: 2
- Color / Material: Stainless Steel
- Door Handle: Towel Bar
- Field Reversible: No
- Accepts Custom Panel: No
- Tinted / UV Protective: Yes
- Self Closing: No
- Electrical Requirements: 115V/60Hz
- Running Amps: 1.0 A
Allavino Wine Coolers come with a Limited 12 Month Warranty for Labor and a Limited 60 Month Warranty for Parts.
Limited 12 Month Warranty for Labor
For one year after the date of purchase (by the original owner), Allavino (at its option) will replace or repair any part of the unit which is proven to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
In this period, all parts and labor that are necessary to correct the defects will be provided by Allavino free of charge. This is true as long as the product has been installed and used as instructed in the user manual.
In the case where a product cannot be repaired, a reasonably similar replacement product will be provided by Allavino. The replacement will either be new or factory refurbished. All Allavino appliances that have 3.5 cubic feet of capacity or less must be brought or sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Rental / Commercial Use - the limited warranty period is 90 days if the product is used for rental or commercial use.
Limited 60 Month Warranty for Parts
For the second through fifth year from the date of original purchase, Allavino will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. The customer is responsible for all service and freight charges. This includes the cost to move the appliance to the location of service and back to the user’s home.
Rental / Commercial Use - the limited warranty period is one year and 9 months if the product is used for rental or commercial use.
Additional Warranty Details
What is not covered:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
NOTE: This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within ninety (90) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- If it is determined your return is damaged or missing its original packaging it will be subject to a 25% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all original and return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.