Are you looking for a way to store, serve, and protect your wine collection? Enter the Asko 189 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Climate Cabinet: your one-stop shop for organizing and serving up to 189 bottles of wine without taking away any of their flavor. This freestanding cabinet has three individual temperature zones, so no matter what kind of vino you’re storing—reds, whites, roses—you can keep them all in optimal conditions. Plus it comes with wooden racks with soft sliding telescopic rails that safely cradle your bottles so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
And if that weren’t enough, you can use the door glass which features a premium UV filter which keeps harmful rays out while letting delicious flavors in. There's also a bright LED light with RGB back light in the serving area — perfect for those dark evenings when you want to show off your collection!
And let’s not forget the best part: say goodbye to forgetting details about your various wines because this cabinet comes with access to the vast Vivino database from your smart phone or tablet, giving you an overview of your entire collection! From storing to sampling, we've got everything covered under one roof — how's that for smart storage?
|Default Door Hinge||Right|
|Temperature Zones||Multi Zone|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x D)||
2035 x 810 x 920
|Maximum Number of Wine Bottles||190 Bottles|
|Door open alarm||Yes|
|Weight (kg)||171.5 Kg|
|Depth (mm)||745 mm|
|Height (mm)||1920 mm|
|Width (mm)||700 mm|
|Finish Colour Description||Matte Black|
|Total Volume||517 L|
|Package Weight (kg)||186.2|
|Temperature Range - Maximum||20 °C|
|Temperature Range - Minimum||5 °C|
|Default Door Hinge||Right|
|Number of Doors||1|
All ASKO appliances come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty includes both spare parts and labor costs.
There is no need for any type of registration to process the warranty, all appliances are automatically registered in the system at the time of purchase.
Please keep your tax invoice as a reference for warranty claims.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned ASKO products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.