Introducing the Asko 30 Series Stainless Steel 24" Dishwasher with Water Softener and Top Control. This powerful dishwasher is designed for those who want clean and fresh dishes without any hassle.
The Asko 30 Series dishwasher comes ready to hold up to 16 items, so you can wash everything from glasses to pots and pans without a problem. With three adjustable racks including a premium upper rack featuring fixed tines and foldable wine shelves, this XL size model is sure to suit all your needs.
Not only will your dishes come out sparkling clean, but they'll be dry too. That's because of the Turbo Drying™ technology which uses fan-assisted air removal of moist air quickly after washing so your dishes cool faster than with conventional drying systems.
Installation has never been easier with the built under work top design — simply set it up as you would any other dishwasher and you're good to go! You'll also enjoy the simple top control system that makes it easy to control all your settings from one convenient location.
With its stylish design, extra capacity, fast drying capacity, and easy installation process, the Asko 30 Series Stainless Steel 24" Dishwasher with Water Softener and Top Control is perfect for creating a fresh kitchen look in no time at all!
• Number of place settings: 16 items
• Number of racks: 3
• Upper rack type: Premium, fixed tines and foldable wine shelves
• Size: XL
• Turbo Drying™ ensures the dishes are dry and cool with fan assisted removal of moist air
• Installation: Built under work top
• Series: Style
|Capacity:||16 Place Settings|
|Drying Method:||Turbo Drying|
|Display Type:||LCD Display|
|Noise Level:||44 dBA|
|Number of Baskets:||3|
|Number of Wash Cycles:||11|
|Cycles:||Normal wash, ECO wash, Hygiene wash, Time program, Plastic wash, Rinse and hold, Sanitation wash, Upper half, Lower half, Crystal glass, Self-cleaning|
|Number of Wash Modes:||5|
|Modes:||Normal mode, Green mode, Speed mode, Night mode, Intensive mode|
All ASKO appliances come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty includes both spare parts and labor costs.
There is no need for any type of registration to process the warranty, all appliances are automatically registered in the system at the time of purchase.
Please keep your tax invoice as a reference for warranty claims.
If you have any questions about your ASKO Warranty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned ASKO products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.