Installing an Asko 50 Series Stainless Steel 24" Dishwasher with Pro Handle and Tall Tub is the perfect way to upgrade your kitchen experience. Let us take a closer look at what this stainless steel dishwasher offers today.
The ASKO Dishwashers feature distinctive steel construction compared to traditional plastic components, so you can guarantee maximum durability and strength for years of use. Plus, it does the pre-rinsing for you to save time, energy, water and effort. An interior LED light also makes it easier to locate items during washing cycles, so no more missing glasses! With its extra efficient cleaning capabilities, you can achieve spotless pots & pans and even wash tall, narrow items like baby bottles or vases. Enjoy heightened performance with the Turbo Drying fan after each cycle too - it draws in hot steam while dissipating moisture faster than ever before.
Upgrade your kitchen experience with an Asko 50 Series Stainless Steel 24" Dishwasher with Pro Handle and Tall Tub today and see results that you’ll love. Not only do you receive feature-filled performance never seen before but also get lasting durability combined with utmost convenience and efficiency right at your fingertips.
• ASKO's dishwashers are made of steel; no other dishwashers have so many details in steel instead of plastic. The container is held securely in the outer frame by four stainless bolts. This is a unique, durable solution that you will only find in an ASKO
Super Cleaning System+™
• ASKO Dishwashers do the pre-rinsing for you saving you time, water, energy and effort. SCS™ (Super Cleaning System) removes food particles from the dishwasher before starting the main wash to give you a cleaner result.
LED Interior Light
• Available in each of our 50 series models, an LED-based interior light in the dishwasher creates a better working environment and makes it easier to get an overview of the load.
• After the wash is complete the Turbo Drying fan comes on and draws in hot steam. Moisture is removed before it can cool and drip back onto crockery. The moisture is then condensed and directed back into the filter.
• Extra efficient washing of pots & pans by creating a pressurized water jet while the nozzle generates a wide dispersal; increasing the amount of water on the surface of the dishes.
• Perfect for washing tall, narrow objects such as baby bottles or vases. The result is efficient cleaning of really dirty dishes.
• ENERGY STAR®
• 17 Place Settings
• 11 Programs
|Width:||23 7/8 Inch|
|Height:||34 7/8 Inch|
17 Place Settings
|Adjustable Upper Rack:||Yes|
|Stainless Steel Interior:||Yes|
|High Temperature Wash:||Yes|
|NSF Certified Rinse:||No|
|Quick Wash Setting:||Yes|
All ASKO appliances come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty includes both spare parts and labor costs.
There is no need for any type of registration to process the warranty, all appliances are automatically registered in the system at the time of purchase.
Please keep your tax invoice as a reference for warranty claims.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned ASKO products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.