Looking for the pinnacle of outdoor grilling? It’s time to Aspire with Hestan! Our 36-Inch Built-In Gas Grill will be the envy of your backyard, no matter the occasion. With a whopping 23,000 BTUs and 647 sq. in. primary grilling surface – not to mention a 147 sq. in. warming rack surface – you'll make sure everyone is well fed this summer.
Take things up a notch with two 20-watt halogen interior lights for the brightest illumination ever and oversized Marquise™ accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps that will wow everyone at your cookouts. Plus, LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function so there are never any long shadows as you cook up your masterpieces!
The cherry on top? Don't forget about the monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings for beautiful aesthetics outside and ease of use inside, plus a stainless steel removable drip tray for fussless maintenance and cleanup. It all ties together in heavy-gauge, welded body construction plus hot surface ignition system — yes please! Seriously, you won't believe how good this grill looks installed in your backyard until you try it out yourself.
Aspire to be the life of the party—and BBQ king or queen—with Hestan’s 36-Inch Built In Gas Grill! You'll be grateful you did — trust us.
- Made in the USA for quality craftsmanship and long lasting durability
- Symmetrical Ceramic disc briquette tray flips for easy cleanup
- Dual 20-watt under-hood halogen lighting helps you keep an eye on your grilling day or night
- Easy to open spring-assist hood
- Marquise accented stainless steel control panel & hood handle in the Hestan Steeletto signature finish
Propane / Natural Gas
|Exterior Stainless Grade||
304 Stainless Steel
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||69000|
|Infrared Main Burner||
|Main Burner Material||
304 Stainless Steel
|Flame Tamer Material||Ceramic|
|Cooking Grate Material||
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||
30 1/2 X 21 3/16"
|Main Grilling Area||
647 Sq. Inches
|Secondary Grilling Area||
183 Sq. Inches
|Total Grilling Area||
830 Sq. Inches
|Heat Zone Separators||No|
|Ignition Type||Hot Surface|
Internal / External
|Spring Assisted Hood||Yes|
|Includes Smoker Box||No|
|Made In USA||Yes|
Medium (27 - 33")
|Cutout Depth||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height||11 1/2"|
Aspire Gas Grill Specifications
Aspire Gas Grill Installation & Operation Manual
All Hestan Outdoor products come with a 1-year full warranty to give you piece of mind with your purchase. In addition, if you purchase a Hestan carbon fiber vinyl cover with your grill, your warranty period extends to 2 years.
All Hestan Indoor products come with a 3-year full warranty.
For more detailed information about the warranties for all of Hestan indoor and outdoor products, please refer to the product manual which can be found on the Design Resources page on Hestan website.
If you have any questions about your Hestan Warranty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned Hestan products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.