Step up your grilling game with the new Aspire By Hestan 36-Inch Built-In Gas Grill with Rotisserie. You’ll have everything you need to create mouthwatering meals at an unbeatable level of performance. With its high-performance stainless tubular burner of 23,000 BTUs, you’re sure to get that perfect char on even the thickest steak. Plus, with a 647 sq. in. primary grilling surface and 147 sq. in. for warming rack surface, you can make enough for a whole crowd!
Keep your food in view with two 20-watt halogen interior lights for the brightest illumination possible, let alone with its marquise™ accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps you’ll feel like a real chef! Not to mention the LED front control panel lighting that turns on and off with a simple touch-on function that will impress your guests no doubt! The monogrammed temperature gauge makes it easy for you to get that perfect cook every time you fire up the grill thanks to its cooking zone markings. Hot surface ignition system makes firing up the grill quick and easy while its heavy-gauge construction ensures durability.
And when all is said and done, cleanup is made simple by its stainless steel removable drip tray—if there’s any leftover grease or residue left over from your delicious meals! With so many features at your fingertips, this rotisserie model is perfect for serious cooks who want to show off their skills professionally yet keep it lighthearted during gathering time spent with friends or family. Get ready to enjoy some amazing BBQ’s!
- Made in the USA for quality craftsmanship and long lasting durability
- Ceramic infrared rotisserie burner with easy to use touch-sensitive power function
- Dual 20-watt under-hood halogen lighting helps you keep an eye on your grilling day or night
- Easy to open spring-assist hood
- Marquise accented stainless steel control panel & hood handle in the Hestan Steeletto signature finish
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||
304 Stainless Steel
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||69000|
|Infrared Main Burner||
|Main Burner Material||
304 Stainless Steel
|Flame Tamer Material||Ceramic|
|Cooking Grate Material||
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||
30 1/2 X 21 3/16"
|Main Grilling Area||
647 Sq. Inches
|Secondary Grilling Area||
183 Sq. Inches
|Total Grilling Area||
830 Sq. Inches
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||12000|
|Heat Zone Separators||No|
|Ignition Type||Hot Surface|
Internal / External
|Spring Assisted Hood||Yes|
|Includes Smoker Box||No|
|Made In USA||Yes|
Medium (27 - 33")
|Cutout Depth||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height||11 1/2"|
Aspire Gas Grill Specifications
Aspire Gas Grill Installation & Operation Manual
All Hestan Outdoor products come with a 1-year full warranty to give you piece of mind with your purchase. In addition, if you purchase a Hestan carbon fiber vinyl cover with your grill, your warranty period extends to 2 years.
All Hestan Indoor products come with a 3-year full warranty.
For more detailed information about the warranties for all of Hestan indoor and outdoor products, please refer to the product manual which can be found on the Design Resources page on Hestan website.
If you have any questions about your Hestan Warranty please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned Hestan products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.