Are you ready to take your grilling experience to the next level? The Aspire by Hestan 42-Inch Built-in Gas Grill with Sear Burner and Rotisserie is your perfect partner for all your summer cookouts. With its 774 square inches of grilling surface, you can entertain as many friends or family members as you want. And its dual halogen lighting means that you don't have to worry about being left in the dark.
The 304 stainless steel body construction ensures top notch durability and years of reliability. But it's what lies inside that makes this grill stand out from the rest - a high-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner plus an extra powerful built-in ceramic infrared rotisserie burner, delivering intense searing heat from 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs.
For added convenience, the Aspire by Hestan features a spring-assisted hood and a symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray so that cleaning up after the perfect meal is much easier. Plus, it has all the little extras like a porcelain broiling pan, monogrammed temperature gauge, external rotisserie motor and die-cast Zamak knobs and bezels. So put on your chef hat and get ready to serve up something special with this power packed gas grill!
- Made in the USA for quality craftsmanship and long lasting durability
- Ceramic infrared rotisserie burner with easy to use touch-sensitive power function
- Dual 20-watt under-hood halogen lighting helps you keep an eye on your grilling day or night
- Easy to open spring-assist hood
- Marquise accented stainless steel control panel & hood handle in the Hestan Steeletto signature finish
Natural Gas / Propane
|Exterior Stainless Grade||
304 Stainless Steel
|Number Of Main Burners||4 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||92000|
|Infrared Main Burner||One Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||
304 Stainless Steel + Ceramic Infrared
|Flame Tamer Material||Ceramic|
|Cooking Grate Material||
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||
36 1/2 X 21 3/16"
|Main Grilling Area||
774 Sq. Inches
|Secondary Grilling Area||
219 Sq. Inches
|Total Grilling Area||
993 Sq. Inches
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||12000|
|Heat Zone Separators||No|
|Ignition Type||Hot Surface|
Internal / External
|Spring Assisted Hood||Yes|
|Includes Smoker Box||No|
|Made In USA||Yes|
Large (34 - 42")
|Cutout Depth||23 1/2"|
|Cutout Height||11 1/2"|
Aspire Gas Grill Specifications
Aspire Gas Grill Installation & Operation Manual
All Hestan Outdoor products come with a 1-year full warranty to give you piece of mind with your purchase. In addition, if you purchase a Hestan carbon fiber vinyl cover with your grill, your warranty period extends to 2 years.
All Hestan Indoor products come with a 3-year full warranty.
For more detailed information about the warranties for all of Hestan indoor and outdoor products, please refer to the product manual which can be found on the Design Resources page on Hestan website.
If you have any questions about your Hestan Warranty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned Hestan products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.