Meet the Azure 24-inch Beverage Center with Stainless Trim Glass Door - the perfect addition to any home. From its chic stainless steel trim finish to its adjustable glass shelves and dual-pane Argon filled glass door, this beverage center is designed to provide you with maximum temperature control and convenience.
Certified for both indoor and outdoor use, this beverage center does not fail to impress in terms of performance. Its field reversible door ensures versatility in terms of installation. It also features an automatic-defrost mode and a zero-clearance hinge design that makes it incredibly easy to install in virtually any space. What’s more, it has a digital display control as well as dual sensor temperature control that lets you adjust the interior climate, ensuring your drinks are always chilled to perfection!
And if you need a bit of extra space for organization, the Azure 24-inch Beverage Center also includes one wine rack with black steel front and full extension glides, providing ample storage for all your bottles and canned beverages. Plus, it comes equipped with blue LED interior lighting so you can easily locate what you need when entertaining guests or simply unwinding after work. Lastly, the Azure is even capable of Sabbath mode (on products manufactured after Feb 2022), making it perfect for those observing religious practices or just needing extra peace of mind when it comes to conserving energy and prolonging the life of their favorite beverages!
If you’re looking for stylish and efficient beverage storage solution then look no further than the Azure 24-inch Beverage Center with Stainless Trim Glass Door – bringing convenience and efficiency directly into your home décor!
• Certified for indoor use
• Field reversible door
• Dual pane Argon filled glass door to eliminate condensation
• Door open alarm
• Digital display control
• Blue LED interior lighting
• 2 adjustable glass shelves
• 1 wine rack with black steel front and full extension glides
• T-Bar handle
• Stainless steel front bottom vent
• Dual sensor temperature control
• Zero-clearance hinge design
• Sabbath mode (on product manufactured after Feb 2022)
• 24” Capacity = 5.6 cu. ft.
• 112 – 12 oz cans & 8 wine bottles
• Temperature range: 34-43°F
• Adjustable product height from 33-7/8″ to 35″
• Certifications: ETL, ETL-C, CEC, DOE
• Certified for residential and commercial use
• Decibel rating of 39 dBA
All Azure appliances carry a twelve (12) month limited warranty on both parts and labor, and all refrigerators and freezers carry a thirty-six (36) month limited warranty on the product's compressor.
This warranty is not transferable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser.
Azure is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that Azure determines have been subjected to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned Azure products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Flawless Host was fantastic from time of purchase to delivery. I was received a follow up call to confirm my order (never had that happen on an online purchase) and to thank me for ordering from them. Delivery was on time and product was in good quality with no damage in shipping. I recommend the Flawless Host for all your BBQ needs.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.