Welcome your friends and family to a delicious homemade pizza at the next barbeque! With the Blaze 14 3/4 Inch Stainless Steel Pizza Stone, you can now make restaurant-quality pies right in your backyard. The high-fired refractory ceramics provide an even distribution of heat that locks out any moisture, giving you simple but perfect crispy pizzas every time. Plus, with thermal shock resistance, no extreme temperature changes would be able to crack it. It's almost too good to pass on!
The stainless steel tray serves another purpose: rising your pizza stone off the ground so that hot air is able to circulate through it faster and let the stone absorb more heat. This way, you'll make sure your dough is properly cooked all over. You're not only limited to just pizzas though - this little guy also lets you bake breads and cookies, or whatever takes your fancy!
The most important part? It looks fantastic! Whether used for cooking or display purposes, the Blaze 14 3/4 Inch Stainless Steel Pizza Stone will never disappoint. Its strong construction is designed for easy installation in any Blaze Premium LTE, Prelude LBM or Traditional grill, sitting directly onto the edging where cooking grates usually go so you don't have to worry about size limitation either. Ready for a pizza party? Bring out the Blaze 14 3/4 Inch Stainless Steel Pizza Stone for a stress-free and enjoyable night with friends!
- High-fired refractory ceramics distribute heat evenly and absorbs moisture for perfectly crispy pizza crust.
- Stainless steel tray elevates the stone allowing hot air to heat the stone.
- Thermal shock resistance ensures the stone will not crack from extreme temperature changes.
- Use it to bake pizzas, breads, cookies and more.
- Sits directly on the ledge where the cooking grates rest on any Blaze Premium LTE, Prelude LBM or Traditional grill.
Size: 15 X 18
Primary Color: Stainless Steel
Grill Model: Blaze
Grill Type: All Purpose
Weight: 10 lbs
Blaze Offers a lifetime warranty on all of its products and a 3 year multi-user warranty on select product lines.
Warranty by Product Line
Professional Lux: Lifetime Warranty
Premium LTE: Lifetime Warranty
Marina Grade Premium PTE: Lifetime Warranty & 3 Year Multi-User Warranty
Prelude LBM: Lifetime Warranty & 3 Year Multi-User Warranty
Electric Grill: Lifetime Warranty & 3 Year Multi-User Warranty
Charcoal Grill: Lifetime Warranty
- This warranty excludes all grills that have been used in rental and commercial applications.
- This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration that have occurred during normal use.
- This warranty does not cover labor or labor-related charges
- The purchaser is responsible for shipping and handling charges for the delivery of the warranty part(s)
- This warranty does not cover the normal wear of parts as well as damages resulting from negligent use of the product, use with an improper fuel or gas supply, operating the product not in accordance with the instructions, or any alteration not performed by a factory service center.
All Blaze returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. The returned items need to be in its original packaging and remain factory sealed.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned Blaze products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.