Introducing the Broil King Monarch 390 Gas Grill – the ultimate backyard grilling experience! With its sleek stainless steel exterior, this larger-than-life, performance-enhanced gas grill is sure to make an impression. Plus, it’s equipped with the latest Performance Grilling Technology (PGT), which ensures you get that wonderful barbecue flavor and maximum grilling versatility.
You’re sure to be in cooking heaven with this one! Boasting 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners pumping out 30K BTUs of power plus a side burner and rear rotisserie burner, you’ll have more than enough power for steaks, burgers, chicken and all your other favorites. And speaking of favorites – how about 350 square inches of primary cooking area on heavy duty cast iron cooking grids? Yes please! You’ll also enjoy the convenience of a stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system that captures those delicious juices, a wide array of features like an extra-deep Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box for superior heat retention and a Sure-Lite electronic ignition system to light every burner at once. Finally, black powder coat painted side shelves add support while adding to the visual appeal.
Welcome to the future of outdoor entertaining - think smarter than ever with the Broil King Monarch 390 Gas Grill!
• Broil King Monarch 390 gas grill features Performance Grilling Technology (PGT) for great barbecue flavor and grilling versatility
• 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners deliver 30,000-BTUs of power; also features side burner and rear rotisserie burner
• 350-sq in primary cooking area gives plenty of room to cook an entire meal; the swing-away warming rack adds 170-sq. in. of space
• Heavy duty cast iron cooking grids are reversible to offer versatility - the pointed side delivers perfect sear marks and the V-channel side captures juices for continuous basting
• Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides even heat distribution, vaporizes drippings for great barbecue flavor, and protects the burners
• Extra-deep, rust-resistant Therma-Cast™ aluminum cook box provides the ultimate in durability and heat retention, perfect for year-round grilling
• Sure-Lite electronic ignition provides easy, reliable starts, and Linear-Flow valves with 180° Sensi-Touch control allow for precise temperature control
• Black powder-coat painted side shelves feature ample space for food prep, and include tool hooks to hang your grill tools and brushes; shelves fold easily for storage
• Limited lifetime cook box warranty, 10-year limited warranty on stainless steel burner, Flav-R-Wave and grids, and 2-year parts and paint warranty give you peace of mind on your investment
|Total Number of Burners||5|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq.in)||330|
|Total Burners Max BTU||52000|
|Cooking Grill Grates Type||Cast Iron|
|Side Burner Included||Yes, Range|
|Rear Burner Included||
Yes, Stainless Steel
|Primary Construction Material||Aluminum|
|Primary Exterior Finish||Black|
All Broil King models come with a warranty from the date of purchase and depends on the year that the model was produced. The following warranty applies to all Broil King products produced after 2021.
The warranty includes free repair or replacement of any parts that may be defective under normal domestic use. The warranty is only extended to the original purchaser, as noted in the registration and used exclusively by the original purchaser in the country of purchase.
For more information or details on warranties for older models, please refer to your barbecue's owner's manual.
|Imperial, Regal, Baron||Crown, Signet, Monarch||Sovereign||Gem||Porta-Chef||Keg||
Smoke, Regal, Pellet, Crown Pellet
|Stainless Steel / Porcelain Steel Lid Components||Lifetime||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Years||10 Years|
|Cast Aluminum Cookbox / Components||Lifetime||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Years||10 Years|
|Stainless Steel Cookbox||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Years||5 Years|
|Steel Cookbox||5 Years|
|Cast Stainless / Stainless Steel Grids||15 Years||5 Years||5 Years||2 Years||3 Years|
|Cast Iron Grids||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave||15 Years||3 Years||5 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Dual Tube Burners||15 Years||10 Years||10 Years||5 Years|
|Stainless Steel Main Burners||5 Years||5 Years|
|Side Burner||15 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Rear Burner||15 Years||10 Years||10 Years|
|Infrared Side Burner (excluding Screen)||15 Years|
|Stainless Steel Components||15 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Remaining Parts and Paint||15 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||3 Years|
What is Not Covered
Warranty does not cover failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper installation or maintenance, failure to perform normal and routine maintenance (including damage caused by insects in the burner tubes), deterioration or damage from severe weather conditions such as hail, hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes, discoloration from exposure to chemicals either directly or in the atmosphere.
Additionally, the warranty does not include shipping or transportation costs, removal or re-installation costs, labor costs for installation and repair, cost of service calls, or liability for indirect or consequential damages.
The warranty also does not cover products that are used as a communal amenity or gas grills not directly used and maintained by the original purchaser.
If you have any questions about your Broil King warranty please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
• You can return your order for a refund or exchange
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 days
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• All returned Broil King products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.