Introducing the Broil King Regal Charcoal Grill 500 Charcoal Smoker – your one-stop shop for everything you need to turn charcoal grilling into an art. Crafted from durable 2mm/14 gauge steel with a classic barrel-style design, this smoky beast of a grill is perfect for keeping your charcoal grilling at its very pinnacle.
The hefty 625 square inch primary cooking space combined with the three cast aluminum Roto-Draft dampers make sure that no flavor or smoke ever escapes unnoticed by your taste buds. Look beneath the upper charcoals trays and you’ll find handy stainless steel ash trays, allowing for neat and simple disposal of any built up ash. On top of all this functional goodness, there’s also a large convenient steel front shelf packed with four tool hooks so you can keep all your charcoal grilling tools close at hand.
And of course, the Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grids are reversible to give you maximum flexibility when it comes to preparing whatever delicious treats you have planned for mealtime. Add in the Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer tucked away inside and you’re never confused or uncertain about your grilling temperature again. Not only will this beauty of a smoker fire up some amazing food, but it has its own impression ware look that will instantly turn heads as soon as its setup on your patio or deck!
Be king of the cooking jungle and add the Broil King Regal Charcoal Grill 500 Charcoal Smoker to your roster today!
• Broil King Regal Charcoal Grill 500 Charcoal Smoker is a classic barrel-style grill with a durable 2mm/14 gauge steel construction that is perfect for years of authentic charcoal grilling
• Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grids are reversible to offer the ultimate in cooking versatility - the pointed side delivers steakhouse-quality sear marks and the V-channel side captures juices for continuous basting
• 625-sq in of primary cooking space offers an extra large space to smoke all of your favorites for your next cookout, and a 200-sq in warming rack gives you additional space when you need it
• 3 cast aluminum Roto-Draft dampers efficiently control air flow and get the grill to the perfect temperature whether you are grilling or smoking low-and-slow; the dampers have marked settings so you can get the same results time after time
• Stainless steel charcoal trays are durable and allow you to easily setup and light your charcoal; they are elevated from the bottom of the barrel to ensure proper airflow for optimal temperature control
• Stainless steel ash trays are located below the charcoal trays and allow you to quickly and neatly dispose of any built up ash
• Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer provides accurate temperature readings so you can ensure your grill is always at the perfect temperature
• Convenient steel front shelf comes with four tool hooks perfect for keeping all of your grill tools close at hand and is removable when storing the grill; fixed bottom shelf is perfect for keeping your charcoal handy
• 5-year limited warranty on the steel grill body, 2-year warranty on all remaining parts and paint give you peace of mind on your investment
|Manufacturer Part Number||948050|
|Made in USA||No|
|Overall Length||26 inches|
|Overall Width||38 inches|
|Overall Height||52.5 inches|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||
32 x 19.25-Inches
|Main Grilling Area||625 Sq. In.|
Cast Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel
Broil King Regal Charcoal Grill 500 Charcoal Smoker Assembly Manual
Broil King Regal Charcoal Grill 500 Charcoal Smoker Owner's Manual
All Broil King models come with a warranty from the date of purchase and depends on the year that the model was produced. The following warranty applies to all Broil King products produced after 2021.
The warranty includes free repair or replacement of any parts that may be defective under normal domestic use. The warranty is only extended to the original purchaser, as noted in the registration and used exclusively by the original purchaser in the country of purchase.
For more information or details on warranties for older models, please refer to your barbecue's owner's manual.
|Imperial, Regal, Baron||Crown, Signet, Monarch||Sovereign||Gem||Porta-Chef||Keg||
Smoke, Regal, Pellet, Crown Pellet
|Stainless Steel / Porcelain Steel Lid Components||Lifetime||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Years||10 Years|
|Cast Aluminum Cookbox / Components||Lifetime||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Years||10 Years|
|Stainless Steel Cookbox||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Years||5 Years|
|Steel Cookbox||5 Years|
|Cast Stainless / Stainless Steel Grids||15 Years||5 Years||5 Years||2 Years||3 Years|
|Cast Iron Grids||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Stainless Steel Flav-R-Wave||15 Years||3 Years||5 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Dual Tube Burners||15 Years||10 Years||10 Years||5 Years|
|Stainless Steel Main Burners||5 Years||5 Years|
|Side Burner||15 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years|
|Rear Burner||15 Years||10 Years||10 Years|
|Infrared Side Burner (excluding Screen)||15 Years|
|Stainless Steel Components||15 Years||5 Years||5 Years|
|Remaining Parts and Paint||15 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||2 Years||3 Years|
What is Not Covered
Warranty does not cover failures or operating difficulties due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper installation or maintenance, failure to perform normal and routine maintenance (including damage caused by insects in the burner tubes), deterioration or damage from severe weather conditions such as hail, hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes, discoloration from exposure to chemicals either directly or in the atmosphere.
Additionally, the warranty does not include shipping or transportation costs, removal or re-installation costs, labor costs for installation and repair, cost of service calls, or liability for indirect or consequential damages.
The warranty also does not cover products that are used as a communal amenity or gas grills not directly used and maintained by the original purchaser.
If you have any questions about your Broil King warranty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
• You can return your order for a refund or exchange
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 days
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• All returned Broil King products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.