Are you looking for the ultimate outdoor grilling experience? Look no further than the Broilmaster 34 Inch 3 Burner Built-In Gas Grill! This grill is perfect for high heat searing and slow spit roasting with its Rotisserie Infrared Burner. The Two Bow Tie Burners provide an even distribution of heat across the entire cooking area, with a mighty 18,000 BTUs each. You can control your cooking space with Multi-Level Cooking Grids and maximize it further with the Retract-A-Rack that easily moves when not in use. With the Flame Thrower Ignition, you'll ignite your burners by spark with no battery necessary. Flare control vaporizer moves drippings away from the burner to prevent flare-ups. Control knob lights keep you safe in dark conditions and the Double Lined Easy Open Lid helps maintain optimal temperatures throughout your grilling time. Plus, 304 stainless steel ensures your grill will stand up to any condition without discoloration or expansion due to heat. Make grilling fun and easy - grab your Broilmaster 34 Inch 3 Burner Built-in Gas Grill now!
Rotisserie Infrared Burner
• Perfect for high heat searing or slow spit roasting.
Multi-Level Cooking Grids
• Provide control over food distance to the flame.
Two Bow Tie Burners
• Evenly distributes heat across the entire cooking area - 18,000 BTUs each.
• Provides more Cooking Space and Easily Moves When Not In Use.
Flame Thrower Ignition
• Ignites the bow tie burner by a spark. No batteries are necessary.
Flare Control Vaporizer
• Moves drippings away from the burner and into the drip tray to prevent flare-ups.
Control Knob Lights
• Lights up the knobs when turned on.
Easy Slide Drip Tray
• Collects drippings and easily slides out for cleaning.
Heat Zone Dividers
• Allows each burner area to cook at different temperatures.
Double Lined Easy Open Lid
• Double lining keeps more heat inside the grill.
Interior Cooking Lights
• Illuminate the cooking area for dark conditions.
304 Stainless Steel
• Protects from discoloration and expansion from heat.
|up to 726 sq. in.
|Number of Burners:
|3 - Cast SS Bow Tie
|Burner BTU's (Each/Total):
|18,000 / 54,000
|3 - 5/16" Two Position SS
|Vaporizers - Flame Tamers:
|3 - SS Pyramid Design
|Heat Zone Dividers:
|2 - SS (Removable)
|Rear Rotisserie Burner:
|11,000 BTU Ceramic
|Fully Welded with Polished Edges
|Ignition Type (No Battery):
|Push And Turn Flame Thrower
|SS Tilt And Lock Away
|Control Panel Lights:
|LED Blue 12V
|Interior Work Lights:
|2 - Halogen 12V
Broilmaster 34 Inch 3 Burner Built-In Gas Grill Brochure
Broilmaster 34 Inch 3 Burner Built-In Gas Grill Specification Sheet
Broilmaster 34 Inch 3 Burner Built-In Gas Grill Quick Start Guide
Broilmaster 34 Inch 3 Burner Built-In Gas Grill Care & Use / Installation Manual
Limited Lifetime Parts
• All ceramic parts
Limited 5-Year Parts (Against Rust-Through)
• All metal parts (excluding cast-iron parts)
Limited 1-Year Parts (Against Rust-Through)
• All cast-iron parts
• All other parts & accessories (unless specified)
Limited 30 Day Parts
• Felt gaskets
The original purchaser of the grill is extended a warranty, with details provided in the unit's manual.
This warranty covers metal surface failures caused by elements, moisture, etc., but rust, fading, and oxidation are not covered unless they cause a component to fail, and any replacement parts must be properly disposed of to maintain coverage.
International warranty claims must be submitted through a local dealer.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
• Damages that might result from the use, misuse, or improper installation or storage of this appliance.
• Travel, diagnostic costs and freight charges on warranted parts to and from the factory.
• Claims that do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
• Unauthorized service or parts replacements.
• Removal and reinstallation cost.
• Inoperable due to improper or lack of maintenance.
• The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem and labor for replacement or repairs.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
• You can return your order for a refund or exchange
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
• Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
• All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
• Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
• If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
• If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
• Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
• If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
• If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
• Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Flawless Host was fantastic from time of purchase to delivery. I was received a follow up call to confirm my order (never had that happen on an online purchase) and to thank me for ordering from them. Delivery was on time and product was in good quality with no damage in shipping. I recommend the Flawless Host for all your BBQ needs.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.