Are you looking for ways to maximize the space in your outdoor area? Make your patio space more efficient with the Bromic Heating Low Clearance Heat Deflector For Platinum! This must-have accessory is designed for complete heat distribution and protection for the Bromic Heating Platinum (300 Series & 500 Series) Smart-Heat Gas Patio Heaters.
Specifically crafted from high-grade, dual-layer stainless steel, it’s designed to absorb heat and allow you to significantly reduce the clearance needed between the top of a heater and surface above from 30 inches down to only 14 inches. It makes patio design efficient and creates an inviting atmosphere.
Upgrading or remodeling your outdoor space just got easier-the Bromic Heating Low Clearance Heat Deflector For Platinum works with the latest patio heaters arrivals so you can stay warm and look stylish all year round. Don't wait, order yours today!
• Dual-layer stainless steel deflectors.
• Significantly reduce the clearance needed between the top of a heater and the surface above it (down to only 14″) by absorbing heat that would otherwise escape vertically.
• Specifically designed for Bromic Heating Platinum (300 Series & 500 Series) Smart-Heat Gas Patio Heaters
Bromic Heating Warranty
• Warranty applicable to original owner only.
• Bromic Heating or its agent will provide:
1. Replacement Bromic Heating heater, or
2. Replacement part for any component part which fails.
• Encompasses commercial and residential applications.
Platinum Electric - 1 Year Parts
Platinum Electric Marine - 5 Year Parts
Platinum Gas - 1 Year Parts
Tungsten Series - 1 Year Parts (7 Years on Elements)
Tungsten Portable - 1 Year Parts
Eclipse Series - 1 Year Parts
Service and Labor Responsibility
Under this limited warranty, the warrantor will provide only a replacement heater or part thereof. The owner is responsible for all other costs.
Such costs may include, but are not limited to:
• Labor charges for service, removal, or reinstallation of the heater or part thereof.
• Shipping and delivery charges for forwarding the new heater or replacement part from the nearest distributor and returning the claimed defective heater or part to such distributor.
• All cost necessary or incidental for handling and administrative charges and for any materials and/or permits required for installation of the replacement heater or part.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
• You can return your order for a refund or exchange
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• All returned Bromic Heating products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
• Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
• All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
• Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
• If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
• If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
• Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
• If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
• If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
• Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.