Outfit your outdoor kitchen with the Coyote S-Series 30 Inch Freestanding 3-Burner Grill and take your grilling to the next level. This unit has all the features you need for a delicious feast. With 700 square inches of cooking area, two high-performance Infinity Burners, one infrared rear burner, and one RapidSear infrared burner, this grill can handle family gatherings with ease. And precision grilling is a cinch with the ceramic briquette heat control grids. Plus, it's designed to withstand outdoor elements due to its 304 stainless steel construction.
It gets even better: you won't struggle to see what you're making since there are interior grill lights and LED illuminated knobs--cook any time of day! Other features include a cart for convenient movement around your patio or deck as well as rotisserie kit and smoker box for additional grilling options.
Lastly, this impressive piece of equipment is pre-assembled so you can start grilling right away! Throw the ultimate family BBQ with the Coyote S-Series 30 Inch Freestanding 3-Burner Grill--it will be an event no one will ever forget!
- Complete your outdoor kitchen with this outdoor liquid propane grill and cart
- Cook for the whole family with 700 square inches of cooking area
- Grill to perfection with 2 high-performance Infinity Burners, 1 infrared rear burner, and 1 RapidSear infrared burner
- Features sturdy 304 stainless steel construction that stands up to the outdoors
- Includes cart, rotisserie kit, and smoker box
- Produces up to 70,000 BTU of heat for fast and efficient cooking
- Interior grill lighting and LED illuminated knobs help you cook any time of day
- Get precise temperatures with the ceramic briquette heat control grids
- Comes pre-assembled on cart
|Dimensions||25.5 x 30 x 23 inches|
|Grill Type||Gas Grills|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, Propane|
|Grill Size||30 Inches|
- WARNING – PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Coyote Outdoor warrants that each product will be free from defects in workmanship and materials on the stainless steel frame/housing and stainless steel burners for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
They also warrant the cooking grids for five (5) years, the flavorizer bars and electric/plastic components for two (2) years, and the ignition systems/valves for one (1) year. Labor not included.
- This warranty excludes all grills that have been used in rental and commercial applications.
- This warranty excludes surface corrosion, scratches, and discoloration that have occurred during normal use.
- This warranty does not cover labor or labor-related charges
- The purchaser is responsible for shipping and handling charges for the delivery of the warranty part(s)
- This warranty does not cover the normal wear of parts as well as damages resulting from negligent use of the product, use with an improper fuel or gas supply, operating the product not in accordance with the instructions, or any alteration not performed by a factory service center.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned Coyote products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.