Love the outdoors? Get ready to savor summer with Fire Magic's L-Shaped Reclaimed Wood Island. This sleek, stylish island offers an elevated corner section featuring an E660i Echeleon grill perfect for a gathering with friends and family. Choose between French Barrel Oak (FO) or our new weathered look Silver Pine (SP) for the beautiful base finish, and complete the look with a Polished Black Lava counter top. Also included is a hole for a locally sourced umbrella (not included). As if that weren't enough, you'll also have additional storage door access on the outside and even a metal shelf behind the double doors to keep items from getting dusty on the ground. Pick from three choices of accessories for the return side: Kegerator, Refrigerator, or even a Medium Pantry Drawer. Throw your next BBQ in style with Fire Magic's L-Shaped Reclaimed Wood Island!
• L-Shape islands feature a "Reclaimed Wood" style French Barrel Oak (FO) or new weathered look Silver Pine (SP) base finishes with Polished Black Lava counter tops.
• Elevated corner section is perfect for seating and has a hole for locally sourced umbrella.
• Showcasing an E660i Echelon grill, three choices of accessories for the return side: Kegerator, Refrigerator, or Medium Pantry Drawer.
• All versions include an additional storage door access on the outside and metal shelf behind double doors to keep items off the ground.
• Umbrella NOT included.
Width: 116 Inch
Depth: 84 Inch
Height: 42-1/2 Inch
Required Components that Sold Separately:
• Built-in Grill
• Double Side Burner
• 53802SC Double Drawer
• 53934SC Double Door
• 53920SC-R (-L) Single Access Door
• 53820SC-TL (-TR) Single Access Door with Tank Tray Louvers or 53920SC-R (-L) - Single access door or 53820TSC - Trash Cabinet
• 5520-11T (1-hr) or 5520-13T (3-hr) - Stainless Steel Timer Box
Base Island / Customizable / Drawer Included / Kegerator Included / Refrigerator Included
|Finish||Browns / Yellows|
|Fuel Type||Gas / Propane|
|Island Material||Reclaimed Wood|
Cast stainless steel burners, Choice stainless steel u-shaped burners, Fire Magic Diamond Sear and rod stainless steel cooking grids and stainless steel housing are under warranty for as long as you own your grill.
Fifteen Year Warranty
Brass valves, inner liners, manifold assemblies, porcelain (including ovens and barbecue faces) and backburner assemblies (except ignition systems) are under warranty for fifteen (15) years.
Ten Year Warranty
Built- In Pizza Oven, built-in and portable griddles (except ignition systems), electric grills, including stainless steel cooking grids and electric grill stainless steel housing are under warranty for ten (10) years (except ignition systems).
Five Year Warranty
Flavor grids, infrared burners in the grill, charcoal stainless steel grills (except for the charcoal pan, charcoal grid, wood pellet screen, thermometer and ash tray which are under warranty for one year) are under warranty for five (5) years.
Three Year Warranty
Fire Magic side burners and all other Fire Magic components (except ignition systems and electrical parts) are under warranty for three (3) years.
One Year Warranty
Fire Magic ignition systems (excluding batteries), electrical components (including lights and thermometer) and grill accessories are under warranty for one (1) year.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
• You can return your order for a refund or exchange
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• All returned Fire Magic products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
• Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
• All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
• Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
• If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
• If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
• Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
• If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
• If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
• Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.