Introducing the next evolution in cooking performance: the all new Hestan 30 Inch 4 Burner Black Top Electric Induction Range. With a beautifully designed marquise-accented glass cooking surface, precision temperature control and a cookware detection system, this induction range is ideal for serious home chefs.
The four burners offer left front (7-1/2" x 8-3/4" - 2100W with up to 3700W booster) and left back (7-1/2" x 8-3/4"-2100W with up to 3700W booster) and right back (7", 1850W with up to 3000W booster) and right front (7", 1850W with up to 3000W booster). You can lock in settings with a low simmer, warming function and two timer functions, ensuring even the most delicate dishes are cooked through. A residual heat indicator guarantees maximum safety at all times.
The oven offers impressive features too, including PureVection™ Technology that provides incredibly precise heat, moist delicious dishes on every setting. Timing meals has never been simpler, thanks to MarquiseDisplay™ — an advanced touchscreen display that clearly monitors time, temperature and other settings for you. What’s more, the ergonomically designed door has a gentle close feature so you can simply touch it shut without worrying about noise or shift in your kitchen. All of this is complemented by zamak die-cast oven control knobs and extra wide glass window so you can watch your food being cooked from start to finish!
The Hestan 30 Inch 4 Burner Black Top Electric Induction Range — revolutionizing your cooking experience as we know it!
Powerful, energy-efficient induction burners only heat up cooking surface area under cookware.
Precision Temperature Control
Precision temperature control delivers consistent cooking results.
Marquise Accented™ Glass Cooking Surface
Industry exclusive Marquise AccentedTM glass cooking surface presents an authentic visual connection to the Hestan design integrity.
Slide Touch Controls
Slide touch controls offer smooth, precise selection of power.
Low simmer allows for gentle cooking for even the most delicate of sauces.
Cookware Detection System
Cookware detection system safely shuts off induction burners when cookware is removed. When cookware is returned, original temperature setting is reestablished.
Locking feature provides additional safety and peace of mind.
2 Timer Functions
2 Timer functions allow for an independent timer or a timer for each individual cooking zone from 1 to 59 minutes.
Automatic Power Boost
Automatic Power Boost heating function allows for elements to heat up more quickly to the desired heat setting.
Residual Heat Indicator
Residual heat indicator warns the user that the glass is still hot in the cooking zone after use.
Bridge function for elongated pans.
Audible alerts and feedback provide certainty of control interface.
Warming function maintains low temperature for extended periods.
Exclusive PureVection™ technology, electronically controls multiple heating elements and convection systems, to optimize baking, broiling, roasting, convection baking and self cleaning processes.
4.9 cu. ft. Oven
4.9 Cu. Ft heavy duty, porcelain enameled oven cavity interior for even heat distribution. Concealed bake, broil, and convection elements designed for ease of cleaning and more usable capacity.
MarquiseDisplay™ patent-pending touch control oven display is discreetly and conveniently located in Marquise Accented™ oven door handle. Time, modes and temperature are elegantly displayed.
Gentle-close door feature is counterbalanced and equipped with a shock absorption system for stable, assisted closing of the door and smooth, effortless access.
Distinctly angled oven door, commercial-grade Zamak die-cast end caps and Marquise Accented™ handle are ergonomically designed for ease of opening and closing of oven door.
Extra-Wide Glass Oven Window
Extra-wide glass oven window provides improved viewing area while keeping temperatures outside cool to touch.
Soft-on and off oven interior lighting.
Two full-extension, telescopic professional oven racks with six position rack supports, glide easily for convenient access. Plus 1 standard rack.
Standard meat probe for accurate temperature measurement.
Backlit Control Knobs
Elegantly backlit control knobs add functionality and brilliant illumination.
• Left Front - 7-1/2" x 8-3/4" - 2100W(Booster 3700W)
• Left Back - 7-1/2" x 8-3/4" - 2100W(Booster 3700W)
• Right Back - 7" - 1850W(Booster 3000W)
• Right Front - 7" - 1850W(Booster 3000W)
• Zamak die-cast oven control knobs.
• Comes standard with Island Trim.
• Available in black glass only.
Fuel Type: Electric
Total Capacity: 4.9"
Sabbath Mode: Yes
Marquise Accented Handle
Residual Heat Indicator
Slide Touch Controls
Hestan Indoor Brochure
All Hestan Outdoor products come with a 1-year full warranty to give you piece of mind with your purchase. In addition, if you purchase a Hestan carbon fiber vinyl cover with your grill, your warranty period extends to 2 years.
All Hestan Indoor products come with a 3-year full warranty.
For more detailed information about the warranties for all of Hestan indoor and outdoor products, please refer to the product manual which can be found on the Design Resources page on Hestan website.
If you have any questions about your Hestan Warranty please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned Hestan products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.