If you were to only own 1 wine cooler for the rest of your life, we would recommend that it be a 100 bottle single zone wine cooler. And this slick looking model from KingsBottle fits the bill.
With the capacity to store 100 bottles, you can both build your collection of cases and half cases, while still leaving plenty of room for wines you'll be happy to serve to in-laws, beer drinking friends, and strangers who show up to parties at your house.
So while you can leave the bottom racks filled with your favorite barolos, brunellos, CdPs and some Napa cabs, you'll have plenty of room for easy drinking blends, $15 bottles of chardonnay and whatever else you like.
But seriously - this KingsBottle 100 Bottle Single Zone Wine cooler looks stunning, performs up to and beyond its reputation, and is the perfect size for any apartment or house.
It's got all the features you need to get your wine collecting in order - hardwood shelves, digital controls, blue LED lights, front-venting so it can be placed anywhere, and a top quality compressor so it remains quiet and free from vibration.
We LOVE this wine cooler over here at The Flawless Host.
- Our 100 bottle wine cooler KBU-100WX has beautiful hardwood shelves that are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp resistant. They are optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and smooth extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- This unit is equipped with high-end digital temperature controller for precise cooling.
- Efficient and quiet Embraco INVERTER compressors are matched with our innovative fan design to ensure even fan-forced cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Attractive blue LED lighting looks good while saving electricity costs.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance to maximize your valuable square footage.
- The gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door is manufactured with UV double-layer coated glass to protect wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes security lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Each of our units is backed by our 2-year warranty and world-class customer service.
- Unit Size : 23.6"Wx27"Dx55.7"H (598Wx685Dx1415H mm)
- Net Weight : 198.4 Lbs (90 kgs)
- Shipping Weight : 224.9 Lbs (102 kgs)
- Volume : 10.88 CF (308 Liter)
- Storage capacity : 100 Bottles of Wine
- Installation : Built In or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration : 2 Display + 8 Standard beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range : 41-64°F (5-18°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels : <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.74 kWh/D (289 kWh/Year)
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
All KingsBottle products come with a 2 year warranty included. This warranty states that all wine coolers and beverage refrigerators are to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. This includes both parts and labor.
Who is Covered - The warranty only covers the original end-user and purchaser OR the person who received the product as a gift. It will not be extended to any other person or transferee.
Limited Warranty - If the wine or beverage cooler that you have purchased is not functioning properly, KingsBottle reserves the right to repair or replace the product. KingsBottle may request that the purchaser contact a local refrigeration company to service the refrigerator. The cost of labor and materials will be covered for 2 years from the original date of purchase. If the unit is deemed unrepairable, the value of the original order will be used towards a replacement. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Not Covered by the Limited Warranty - damage caused by things such as accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, or mishandling will not be covered by the limited warranty. The purchaser acknowledges and understands that they are purchasing a wine and beverage cooler which are only made for these purposes. The purchaser also acknowledges that they assume the risk of operating these products which includes the risk of spoilage, temperature and humidity variations, fires, leaks, water damage, mold, mildew, dryness and any other natural cause.
Note - The warranty is only valid when used in the country where the unit was originally purchased.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- Returns of undamaged products within 30 days will be refunded in full
- Returns of undamaged products after 30 days will be subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-3 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 2-10 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.