The KingsBottle large upright wine cooler fridge has a sleek, single-zone design that improves the look of any room and stores your bottles at the perfect temperature. It holds up to 166 bottles of wine (or 133 bottles with 3 display shelves at the top).
This attractive unit is a functional and elegant centerpiece that you will rely on for years to come. With the spacious shelves, precise digital controls, and efficient compressor, it is the best single zone wine cooler for your dollar.
Treat your bottles of wine like royalty when you place your order today
- This 166 bottle wine fridge refrigerator is designed for long life with high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- Manufactured with a premium digital temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode and energy-saving management.
- Includes KingsBottle's state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance make this the best dual zone wine cooler on the market.
- FULL-EXTENSION racks/hardwood-shelves are strong and warp-resistant, optimizing for maximum bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles. Three display shelves at the top are perfect for you to see the bottle label.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door with UV double-layer coated glass protects wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Each of our units is backed by our 2-year warranty and world-class customer service.
- Volume : 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity : 166 Bottles of Wine (133 bottles with the option of 3 display shelves at the top)
- Installation : Built In or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration : 3 Display + 10 standard beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 41-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels : <40dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.33 kWh/D (360 kWh/Year)
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.5"Wx27"Dx71.8"H (598Wx685Dx1825H mm)
- Net Weight : 286.6 Lbs (130 kgs)
- Shipping Weight : 310.9 Lbs (141 kgs)
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.