The perfect wine should be chilled to the perfect temperature. Keep it there with a 24 inch wide 46 bottle wine cooler. This high-end wine fridge Has the features you need for a busy kitchen, popular bar, or frequent dinner parties. Attractive enough to be freestanding, yet convenient enough to be built into tight quarters, it is the cooling solution you have been looking for. Keep your favorite wines ready to serve at the perfect temperature with KingsBottle.
This wine cooler stores 46 bottles of your favorite red and white wines at the correct temperature so they are always ready to serve.
Despite the economical size, this unit is packed with features usually reserved for large, bulky wine coolers. Beautiful and durable, you will fall in love with the easy maintenance and efficient operation KingsBottle is known for.
This model has been upgraded to Embraco Inverter Compressor, which is super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%. This Kingsbottle wine cooler is not only quieter, but also more stable, durable, and energy efficient.
- Long life, high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration free cooling throughout this dual temperature wine cooler.
- The unit is equipped with a high-end digital display controller to allow you to serve wine at the ideal temperature.
- Manufactured with our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- KingsBottle's unique front-venting heat dispersion system allows the wine cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance, saving precious square footage.
- Attractive blue LED lighting looks good while saving electricity costs.
- The beautiful hardwood shelves in this high-end wine fridge are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. Storage has been optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged, UV double-layer coated, tempered safety glass reversible door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle allows easy cleaning while protecting wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Features a built-in security lock with a spare key.
- Backed by KingsBottle's standard 2 year warranty.
- Volume: 5.37 CF (152 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 46 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built In or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 6 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 41-64°F;
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.589 kWh/D ( 215 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.8"W 23.6"D 33.9"H
- Net Weight : 112.4 Lbs
- Shipping Weight : 121.2 Lbs
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.