The Kucht 48 Inch 6.7 cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range is for chefs who mean business. 6 ridiculously powerful burners and 2 ovens mean you have a tool to whip up Michelin Star quality meals in the comfort of your own home.
The burners are arranged in a professional-style configuration, with a powerful 22,000 BTU burner in the center for even heat distribution. The heavy-duty cast iron grates provide a sturdy and stable surface for your pots and pans, and are easy to clean.
The Kucht 48 Inch range also features a beautiful and durable stainless steel finish that will look great in any kitchen. Better than great. It looks AMAZING. The smooth, easy-to-clean surface is also fingerprint-resistant, so you won't have to worry about smudges and streaks.
In addition to its impressive cooking performance, the Kucht 48 Inch range also has a number of convenient features that make it easy to use:
- the electronic ignition system ensures that the burners start quickly and easily
- the continuous grates allow you to easily move pots and pans between burners
- the oven also features a convenient self-cleaning function, so you can easily keep your range looking like new.
- fingerprint-resistant, easy to clean surface
Overall, the Kucht 48 Inch 6.7 cu. ft. Double Oven Gas Range is a top-of-the-line appliance that will elevate your cooking to the next level. With its professional-grade performance and convenient features, it's the perfect addition to any serious home chef's kitchen.
- 3 x 15,000 BTU burners with simmer / 3 x 12,000 BTU burners / 1 x 18,500 BTU Griddle
- 6.7 CuFt Oven
- Extra Large Oven Window
- Heavy Duty Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
- Manual Oven Control
- Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition
- Manual Convection Cooking Mode
- Includes Broil Pan
- Full Stainless Steel Side Panels
- Professional Handle
- High-quality control knobs
- Fully Adjustable Heavy-duty Legs
- 4.2 cu. ft oven capacity
- 22,000 BTU convection oven
- 16,500 BTU Infrared broiler
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- Heavy-duty oven fan
- 2 halogen lights
ADDITIONAL SIDE OVEN – 18″ UNIT
- 2.5 cu. ft oven capacity
- 15,000 BTU tube burner
- Blue porcelain oven interior
- 1 halogen light
- Overall Height: 36″ (40″ with backsplash)
- Overall Width: 48″
- Overall Depth: 28-7/8″
- 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A
- The oven-knob displayed temperature is set to match the oven temperature with the convection mode on. When using the oven with the convection feature off, the temperature inside the oven could be between 25 to 50 degrees lower than the knob indicates.
- Due to the high power of the top burners, we do not recommend the use of downdraft ventilation systems. A range hood with at least 450 CFM is advisable.
All Kucht products come equipped with a 4-year warranty for parts and labor.
Parts are defined as those that are critical to the performance of the product’s essential function. This does NOT include knobs, handles or cosmetics. The warranty is valid from the original date of purchase and Kucht will repair or replace the unit or parts subject to the above conditions.
To arrange for a service, please contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you getting the process started.
Unlimited Lifetime Online Support - In addition to the 4 year warranty, Kucht provides unlimited lifetime online support. This means a qualified Kucht team member happily set up a video chat to assist you or a technician in solving issues that you come across.
- Warranty does not cover failure as a result of abuse, misuse, abuse, rust or corrosion, spilled liquids or foreign objects found inside the unit; repair of damage caused by accident, theft, fire, flood, external causes such as, but not limited to, blow fuses, inadequate electrical power, water and gas lines beyond the equipment, or any use of the product not authorized by the manufacturer.
- The maximum liability of the warranty for product replacement or repair shall not exceed the original purchase price of the product.
- KUCHT reserves the right to repair or replace the covered product with a comparable feature model of like kind.
- Warranty does not cover deterioration of the appearance of the product, any cosmetic part such as paint, porcelain, glass, dents, scratches, chips, rust or peeling.
- Any damage resulting from unauthorized replacement parts, improper service, or modifications made to the covered product are not covered.
- KUCHT is released from all liability due to indirect, consequential, or incidental damages.
- This warranty does not cover any damage to the product due to lightning, over-voltage, under-voltage, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, or any damage caused by the use of the product by the purchaser or others. This warranty does not cover non-EWP products that have been exposed to wet or corrosive environments. This warranty does not cover stainless steel surfaces that have not been properly maintained.
Limited Liability - Kucht’s liability is limited to the original price of the purchased equipment.
Warranty Exclusions - The Kucht LLC Limited Warranty only covers residential installations and is not transferable to any other part. The warranty is void when the unit is installed in common areas where more than a single party has rightful access to its use. It is also void when the product is installed in a commercial or non-residential setting.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within ninety (90) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is authorized, you will have 15 calendar days to return the item
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.