The Majestic Warm Magic II Wood Fireplace is a modern marvel for your home. Combining eco-friendly technology and modern conveniences, this EPA certified wood burning fireplace offers maximum efficiency as well as convenience. With high performance dual fans, adjustable speed controls, and heat management solutions to provide consistent heating throughout your entire home, you'll never be stuck in an uncomfortable chill again.
Boasting a massive 68,200 BTUs, this fireplace can easily heat up to 2,600 square feet depending on climate and the efficiency of your home. The large interior capacity allows you to use logs up to 22" long for ultimate convenience—you won't ever have to worry about tending to the fire every few hours either, with its advanced technology enabling up to 10 hours of continuous burn time without having to refuel it!
Upgrade your home with the Majestic Warm Magic II Wood Fireplace and enjoy next-level comfort with effortless ease.
NOTE: Advanced install product training required before product ships.
Requires SL300 or 8" DuraPlus pipe with the DuraPlus base plate.
When using 8" DuraPlus must use DV-6DP-IS attic insulation shield.
• Eco friendly EPA certified
• Modern technology makes starting your fire easier and enables up to 10 hours of burn time
• High performance dual fans with adjustable speed controls distribute a constant flow of heat
• Heat management solutions to heat your whole home
• 68,200 BTUs—heats 1,000 to 2,600 sq. ft. depending on climate and home efficiency
• 2.7 cu. ft. interior capacity
• 22" recommended log length
Hearth & Home Technologies (“HHT”) extends the following warranty for all Outdoor Lifestyles by HHT™ brand products (“Products”) that are purchased from an HHT authorized dealer.
HHT offers a one-year warranty for its products, and will repair or replace any defective components found during the applicable period.
The warranty period begins on the earliest of 24 months after Product shipment, date of invoice for the Product, or the date of first occupancy of the residence (if new home construction).
• HHT provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty for products purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.
• The warranty is only applicable to the original installation site.
• Contact the installing dealer or a nearby authorized dealer for warranty service, with additional service fees applying in some cases.
• Other costs such as travel and shipping expenses are not included in the warranty coverage.
• The Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to the Product body, metal firebox and heat exchanger from the date of installation.
• One-year warranties cover gas and electrical components or gaskets, nickel plated materials (excluding tarnishing), glass breakage, logs/refractory/glass panels due to thermal breakage (aside from surface, hairline cracks, scratches and slight color changes) venting, optional accessories and optional glass doors. Labor associated with warranty service is also covered up to one year from date of installation.
• This warranty does not cover changes in surface finishes due to normal use, damage to printed surfaces from external sources, parts subject to normal wear and tear, noise caused by minor expansion or contraction of parts, or damages resulting from improper installation.
• It is void if the appliance has been over-fired, exposed to contaminants, dampness, condensation, ice or snow, or damaged due to water or weather damage.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
• Repair or replacement is the owner's exclusive remedy for any warranty, contract, tort or otherwise provided by HHT.
• Refunding the purchase price is another option if repair or replacement in an expedient and cost effective manner cannot be provided.
• No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranty on behalf of HHT.
• Beyond this warranty, HHT makes no express or implied warranties including those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
• To the extent allowed by law, HHT will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages arising out of defects in or use of products.
• Rights vary from state to state; implied warranties are limited to the duration of this specified period.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
• You can return your order for a refund or exchange
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
• Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
• All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
• Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
• If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
• If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
• Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
• If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
• If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
• Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.