Introducing the Summit 162 Bottle Dual Zone 24-Inch Wide Wine Cooler, your answer to unparalleled premium wine storage!
This sophisticated, stylish cooler ensures that your wines are kept at the perfect temperature and humidity levels so that flavor is preserved and maximum enjoyment is achieved. So those cases you bought on your last trip to Napa won't go to waste!
The clever dual-zone design splits the cooler into two distinct temperature zones for storing both white and sparkling wines in the upper area and reds in the lower. With its digital thermostat, you can precisely control these temperatures separately to ensure each varietal is stored perfectly. Plus, slide out its 13 wooden shelves 50% of the way to make loading and unloading bottles a cinch!
Durable stainless steel trim highlights this beautiful wine cooler's glass door – making the Summit 24 Inch Wide Wine Cooler an attractive addition to any built-in or freestanding set up. Add on a factory-installed lock for added security when storing your precious collection.
With its optimal capacity of 162 standard 750 ml Bordeaux bottles, you'll have more than enough room to build a truly special collection of fine wines that can be held for decades before savoring. Enjoy quality like no other with this amazing Summit Wine Cooler!
- 69.5H x 23.63W x 26.5D (Inches)
- 75H x 31W x 31D (Inches)
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Summit Wine & Beverage Coolers include a 12 Month Limited Warranty on Parts and Labor and a 60 Month Limited Warranty on Compressors.
General Parts and Labor Warranty
The warranty is granted to the original purchaser and covers that the cabinet and parts are free from material or workmanship defects as long as the product is installed and used in accordance with the provided instruction manual. The warranty is limited to 12 months from the original date of purchase.
Summit warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by a service provider paid for by the consumer to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component. The warrant does not cover any labor costs incurred from diagnosing, repairing or replacing a hermetically sealed compressor after 12 months from the original date of purchase.
Things Not Covered by Warranty
NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: Summit is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM: Summit does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
IMPROPER USE: Summit assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD: Summit is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that Summit determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: Summit is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and Summit is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.
Summit does NOT have a buyer’s remorse policy meaning that you cannot return the item once it has been opened.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- Once opened, your Summit purchase cannot be returned
- You can return your unopened purchase for a refund
- All unopened returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your unopened purchase in exchange for a refund
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels. You must also include clear digital photos of each of the 6 panels of the box in which the item was shipped
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.