Are you looking to upgrade your Superior wood-burning fireplace? Look no further! Our Superior 42 Inch Black Finish Bi-Fold Glass Doors offer a premium addition for your hearth and home. The high-quality construction ensures you can enjoy your Superior fireplace for years to come.
What’s more, our top-of-the-line bi-fold glass doors have been designed specifically for use with Superior WRT4542 and WRE4542 fireplaces. Seamless integration into your existing fireplace system provides a secure and safe fit. The black finish accents the openings perfectly, instantly elevating the aesthetic of your hearth.
For added convenience, the two sets of removable glass doors fold in the center for easy cleaning and maintenance of your firebox. As an added bonus, two full-width decorative hinges will help to keep the doors in place when opened.
This product is the ideal accessory to compliment your Superior wood-burning system. With a superior design and unbeatable quality, you can enjoy the best fire viewing experience without compromising on performance. Invest in Superior 42 Inch Black Finish Bi-Fold Glass Doors for a premium addition to your hearth that will last for years.
• This product is an option accessory for a Superior wood-burning fireplace.
• This unit has been designed specifically for use with Superior WRT4542 and WRE4542 fireplaces.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Made in USA
• IHP offers a 20 Year Limited Warranty on Superior ® Brand wood burning fireplaces.
• The warranty covers components manufactured by IHP - body, firebox, and ceramic glass. These components are covered against defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture.
• In the case of covered defects, during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period, IHP will repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the product.
• For up to five years from installation, IHP will pay prevailing labor rates for repairing or replacing such components.
• There are exclusions and limitations to this 20 Year Limited Warranty.
COVERAGE COMMENCEMENT DATE
• Warranty coverage begins on date of purchase, or first occupancy of dwelling (for new home construction)
• Coverage does not begin until at least 24 months after IHP's product shipment
• Six-month maximum window from sale by independent IHP dealer/distributor for new home construction
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
• 20 Year Limited Warranty applies to Product installed in the US or Canada
• Must be operated and maintained in accordance with instructions and applicable codes
• Non-transferable; warranty extends to original owner only
• Proof of purchase required
• Product body and firebox carry 20 Year Limited Warranty from installation date
• Vent components, trim components, paint and applied stains excluded from warranty
Limited Warranty but are warranted as follows:
• Air tubes, baffles and brick retainers – Repair or replacement for one year from the date of installation
• Cast iron parts – Replacement for one year from date of installation
• Catalyst – Carries a separate warranty. Refer to the warranty certificate provided for that part
• Electrical components – Repair or replacement for one year from the date of installation
• Fireplace screens, refractory and side shields (metal or refractory) – Repair or replacement for two years from date of installation. Excludes hairline cracks.
• Fuel grates –These parts are considered consumable accessories and therefore are not warranted, with the exception of defects in material or workmanship which are covered for 90 days from the date of installation
• Gaskets – Replacement for one year from date of installation
• Gold & nickel plating – Replacement for two years from date of installation. Excludes tarnishing
• Optional glass doors – Repair or replacement for 90 days from the date of installation
• Refractory & screens – Replacement for two years from date of installation. Excludes hairline cracks
• Removable air tubes – Repair or replacement for seven years from date of installation. IHP prevailing labor rates for years one through five.
• Labor coverage – Prevailing IHP labor rates apply for the warranty period of the component.
Parts not otherwise listed carry a 90 day warranty from the date of installation.
• You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
• All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
• You can return your order for a refund or exchange
• Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
• All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
• All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• There are no returns on custom products
• For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
• Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
• All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
• If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
• Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
• If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
• If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
• Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
• If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
• If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
• Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Flawless Host was fantastic from time of purchase to delivery. I was received a follow up call to confirm my order (never had that happen on an online purchase) and to thank me for ordering from them. Delivery was on time and product was in good quality with no damage in shipping. I recommend the Flawless Host for all your BBQ needs.
Great service. There was an issue where they sent the wrong part. When i let them know, they immediately responded and addressed the issue, sending me the correct part even before i had sent back the wrong one. Really excellent customer service.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.