Introducing the U-Line 5 Class 24 Inch Freestanding and Built-In Glass Door Compact Refrigerator. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your food is stored safely in a sleek and sophisticated design. This refrigerator offers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operations all with the touch of a button thanks to the digital control panel!
This fridge is made with stainless steel interiors, cabinet, grille, and accents for a luxurious look. With 19 adjustable interior positions you can customize what goes where for easy access! Keep your fruits and vegetables organized using three removable full-extension Slide & Secure bins inside this compactor’s full depth lower interior. With an adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting setting you can set the perfect atmosphere after dark while a soft close door with articulating hinges ensures minimum noise disruption when closing adding to its already whisper quiet operation.
Whether you prefer built-in or freestanding configurations this refrigerator complements any kitchen décor with its slim profile making it an attractive addition to your pantry! With all these features, it's no wonder why the U-Line 5 Class 24 Inch Freestanding or Built-In Glass Door Compact Refrigerator is top of its class for convenience and style. Get yours today!
• Industry Exclusive: Full-depth lower interior maximizes storage options
• Industry Leading: Variable speed compressor delivers maximum energy efficiency, faster temperature response, and quieter operation
• Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
• Stainless steel interior
• Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and accents
• U-Adjust™ Interior: 19 adjustable positions
• Three removable, full-extension Slide & Secure™ Bins
• Digital touch pad control
• Temperature range: 33°F to 70°F
• Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
• Soft close door with articulating hinges
• Stainless steel handle (7⁄8" diameter)
• Integrated model requires 3⁄4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
• Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
• Built-in or freestanding
• Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)||1.6 A|
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)||5.2 cu ft|
|Dimensions: Product Depth||22 15/16" (583mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Height||33 11/16" (856mm)|
|Dimensions: Product Width||23 5/8" (600mm)|
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year||305 kWh|
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)||Yes|
|Shipping Depth||28.63" (727mm)|
|Shipping Height||36" (914mm)|
|Shipping Weight||163 lbs (74 kg)|
|Shipping Width||26.5" (673mm)|
|Temperature Range||33°F to 70°F|
One Year Limited Warranty
The warranty for this product covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Two Year Limited Warranty (5 Class Product)
This warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective for 2 years from the date of original purchase.
Available Second & Third Year Limited Warranty
U-Line offers a one year extension of the warranties from the date of purchase, free of charge.
Five Year Sealed System Limited Warranty
U-Line offers a 5 year warranty for parts that are defective in materials or workmanship.
• The warranties for products installed in the United States and Canada only cover parts and labor that are not caused by negligence or natural disasters.
• U-Line will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages arising from the breach of these warranties.
• Warranty applies to original purchasers only and is non-transferable.
• Second, third, and five year warranties cover residential or marine use, provided the model/serial is compatible with outdoor use.
• Commercial products eligible for one year/five year warranty only.
• Accessories, instructions on how to use the product, food/beverage/medicine loss are not covered by warranty.
• Obligation limited to four years after shipment date from U-Line.
• U-Line may require customers to bring products to factory authorized service locations at own cost & expense if local service is unavailable.
• Floor displays and reconditioned units covered under one year warranty; no coverage for cosmetic defects.
• WiFi connectivity problems not covered by these warranties.
If you have any questions about your U-Line Warranty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned U-Line products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.