It's time to upgrade your kitchen with the U-Line New ADA Series 15 Inch Crescent Ice Maker! Now, you can get perfect ice cubes every time with this ultra-efficient ice maker. Whether you need a drink to cool off in the summer or want to dress up an old favorite with an extra kick, this ice maker is ideal for any occasion.
Producing up to 25 lbs of ice per day, the U-Line New ADA Series 15 Inch Crescent Ice Maker makes crescent shaped cubes that are about ½ inch W x ¾ inch H x 2 ¼ inches L. And this machine is incredibly easy to use. With an on/off switch and a stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter) that's simple yet elegant, it's never been easier to make your favorite drinks anytime you want them. Plus, it offers a white interior and field reversible door that's shipped right-hand hinged for added convenience.
Installing the ice maker couldn't be simpler either – no drain required! You can even choose between built-in or freestanding design depending on what works best in your home or business environment. Get ready to entertain guests in style with the amazing U-Line New ADA Series 15 Inch Crescent Ice Maker!
• Makes crescent shaped cubes approx. 1⁄2" W x 3⁄4" H x 2 1⁄4" L
• Produces up to of ice per day
• Stores 25 lbs of ice
• On / off switch
• White interior
• Stainless steel handle (7⁄8" diameter)
• Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
• Built-in or freestanding
• No drain required
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
|20 3/32" (509mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
|27 1/4" (629mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
|14 13/16" (376mm)
|73 lbs (33 kg)
One Year Limited Warranty
The warranty for this product covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Two Year Limited Warranty (5 Class Product)
This warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective for 2 years from the date of original purchase.
Available Second & Third Year Limited Warranty
U-Line offers a one year extension of the warranties from the date of purchase, free of charge.
Five Year Sealed System Limited Warranty
U-Line offers a 5 year warranty for parts that are defective in materials or workmanship.
• The warranties for products installed in the United States and Canada only cover parts and labor that are not caused by negligence or natural disasters.
• U-Line will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages arising from the breach of these warranties.
• Warranty applies to original purchasers only and is non-transferable.
• Second, third, and five year warranties cover residential or marine use, provided the model/serial is compatible with outdoor use.
• Commercial products eligible for one year/five year warranty only.
• Accessories, instructions on how to use the product, food/beverage/medicine loss are not covered by warranty.
• Obligation limited to four years after shipment date from U-Line.
• U-Line may require customers to bring products to factory authorized service locations at own cost & expense if local service is unavailable.
• Floor displays and reconditioned units covered under one year warranty; no coverage for cosmetic defects.
• WiFi connectivity problems not covered by these warranties.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned U-Line products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at email@example.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!