Introducing the revolutionary Zip Water Classic HydroTap Boiling Chilled Sparkling Drinking Faucet – the one-stop shop for all your beverage needs. With its 1.8 GPM maximum flow rate, boiling, chilled and sparkling options you’ll be sipping something fresh and fabulous in no time!
Say goodbye to long waits for your water to boil; by providing immediate access to piping hot water, you can be sure that all of your culinary ambitions will be realised. But wait, there’s more! You can also quench your thirst with unlimited levels of chilled water and really tantalise your taste buds with a touch of sparkle - simply add bubbles to transform regular H2O into a truly stimulating drink that will cleanse the palate and refresh the mouth and mind.
Parents, fear not – this faucet also has a sophisticated child safety lock to eliminate any potential risk of accidental discharge of boiling water. There's an optional font (sold separately), too; why not turn it into an eye-catching feature of any kitchen design? Not only is it functional but this ADA-compliant faucet is stylish too - you'll enjoy easy installation over sink whilst achieving high aesthetic expectations!
It’s time to turn boring old tap water into bubbles of brilliance with Zip Water’s Classic HydroTap Boiling Chilled Sparkling Drinking Faucet!
• 1.8 GPM Max. Flow Rate
Offers convenience for washing bulky items
Allows you immediate access to piping hot water
Provides chilled and unlimited levels of ambient water
Simply add bubbles, and regular H2O transforms from the most common drink on the planet to a stimulating beverage that cleanses the palate and refreshes the mouth and mind
• Child Safety Lock
Eliminates the risk of accidental discharge of boiling water
• Other Features
‣ 0.36 GPM Sparkling Flow Rate
‣ Installation Over Sink
‣ Optional Font (sold separately)
‣ ADA Compliant
|Style:||HydroTap Classic Faucet|
|Installation:||Over Sink or on Drip Tray|
|Flow Rate:||1.8 GPM Max.|
|Sparkling Water Flow Rate:||0.36 GPM|
|Hole Size:||1 3/8"|
|Filtration System Specs|
|Water Pressure:||Min 1 gpm @ 36psi - 100psi|
|Water Connection:||1/2" BSP|
|Integral Water Valves:||Dual check valve and 50psi Pressure Limiting Valve|
|Water Supply Requirements:||Potable drinking water supply|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS):||50ppm - maximum 120ppm|
|Integral Water Filter:||0.2 micron, 1 size - replace every 1,500 gallons or 12 months|
|CO2 Cylinder Specs|
|CO2 Cylinder:||2 x 1.5lb beverage-grade carbon dioxide cylinder|
|CO2 Capacity:||Approximately 450 glasses of sparkling water per 1.5lb CO2 cylinder|
|CO2 Operating Pressure:||Min 39psi - Max 43psi|
|Power Rating:||110-120V, 60 Hz, 1.25kW, 9A draw|
|Power Supply Requirements:||110-120V, 60Hz 15A power supply with a NEMA 5-15 outlet|
|IAPMO - NSF/ANSI 372, 42 & 53:||Yes|
|Overall Height:||8 13/64"|
|Overall Width:||1 13/16|
|Spout Reach:||4 19/32"|
|Hole Size:||1 3/8"|
Zip Residential HydroTap Brochure
• Culligan International Company, d/b/a Zip Water (“Zip”) warrants to the original purchaser that the Zip Product is free of defects in material and workmanship.
• This Limited Warranty covers parts and labor for products installed in the USA or Canada.
• To request warranty service, verification of purchase date from an Authorized Zip Dealer as well as installation by an authorized technician or approved provider is required.
• The One (1) Year Limited Warranty guarantees repair or replacement within 15 months from date of purchase or 12 months from installation at no cost to customer if product was used according to instructions supplied and serviced only by authorized technicians; customers can opt for extended Two (2) Year Limited Warranty with registration but same conditions apply.
What Is Not Covered by This Limited Warranty?
• Not covered under this warranty are damage resulting from repairs not performed by authorized personnel, ordinary wear & tear, consumable items such as water filter cartridges & CO2 cylinders , Extended Warranties sold separately by third parties , freight charges when sending a product for repair & built-in applications not accessible to service technician .
If you have any questions about your Zip Water Warranty please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-747-318-3714.
- You can cancel your order prior to shipping for no charge
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the delivery date
- You can return your order for a refund or exchange
- Once your return is approved, your item must be returned within 10 calendar days
- All returned items must be in new and unused condition, inclusive of all original packaging, assembling instructions, included manuals, tags and labels
- All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
- There are no returns on custom products
- For damaged or missing items, and instructions on how to initiate a return please see our Return & Refund Policy
We’re here to help! Please contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a return.
- Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Free standard shipping typically takes between 5-8 days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed for a few days.
We do not ship outside the USA.
The Flawless Host ships all orders via USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL depending on the supplier and the location of the customer.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your order via the carrier. Once you receive your tracking number, please allow up to 48 hours for the tracking portal to update.
If your order is not received for any reason, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help file an insurance claim. Please include your name, address, phone number and order number.
- Prior to signing for your purchase, please carefully inspect the packaging for any damage.
- If your package arrives with major damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Shipment Damaged’ on the Bill of Lading (BOL) provided by the courier. You also have the right to refuse the delivery. Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address and phone number.
- If your package arrives with minor damage, please take photos of every side of the shipment and write ‘Received with Possible Concealed Damage’ on the Bill of Lading. If you notice any damage upon opening, please email us immediately at email@example.com with all of your photos, order number, name, shipping address, phone number, and a copy of the Bill of Lading.
- Depending on the extent of the damage, we can either arrange for a replacement or refund within seven (7) business days.
- If we do not receive any contact from you within 48 hours, we will assume that the order arrived in good condition and with all included parts.
- If you believe the product is defective, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please include your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief description of the issue and any relevant photos.
- Please keep all packaging until you are confident in your purchase. You will be responsible for any additional charges or restocking fees as a result of incomplete packaging.
For any other questions regarding shipping, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-747-318-3714 and we will help however we can!
Great variety and competitive pricing. Thanks for making it easy!
I’ve been trying to find the perfect wine fridge for my new garage. After looking at all the big box stores and finding nothing that fit our taste/style, I came accross the perfect fridge here. A quick email to confirm the fit and the whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless and easy. I’ll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some additional stuff to outfit our garage.
Love my new pizza oven. The customer service rep helped me pick out the ideal oven for my needs. I was really impressed with the amount of knowledge they had on the various models I was looking at. Clearly they know their pizza.
You can tell they care a ton about the experience of the customer. Very knowledgeable and didn't care so much if I purchased, as much as I got my questions answered.
Thank you for making shopping for appliances easy! I had a number of complicated questions that they answered via chat. It definitely felt like they were trying to help more than just trying to sell me something. Would 100% recommend!
If you're in the market for high end appliances, these are the people to go to. They know their stuff cold. Great experience.
The Flawless Host team was great! So helpful and they knew a bunch of product details I had trouble finding elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Brad at the Flawless Host was so helpful when I was shopping for pizza ovens. I don't think I've met anyone who cares more about pizza than that guy! He clearly explained the differences between the brands, types of pizzas you could cook with each oven, and a million other pizza facts I've already forgotten. Great people to work with!
I know Brad personally and I can say I've never met someone who cares more about the details! He cares so much about the things he buys for his house (especially if it involves pizza!) that you know he'll steer you in the right direction.